Today, Minnesota Business Magazine will announce the Leaders in Health Care Awards recipients and the University of Minnesota and Amplatz Children’s Hospital are finalists in several categories including:
- Jakub Tolar, M.D., Ph.D., associate professor of pediatrics and Director of the Stem Cell Institute, University of Minnesota (Category: Change Agent)
- Michael Verneris, M.D., associate professor of pediatrics, University of Minnesota (Category: Health Care Practitioner)
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health and Intensive Treatment Center, University of Minnesota Amplatz Children’s Hospital (Category: Interior Design/Architecture Project)
- Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota Medical School (Category: Education and Workforce Development)
- Video Guidance (Category: Software/Web)
In addition to these award finalists, the late Theodore Thompson, M.D., is the winner of the Lifetime Achievement category.
Finalists will be profiled in an upcoming article in the November 2013 edition of Minnesota Business Magazine. For a complete list of finalists please visit here.